EEEK! Only a few more days left to shop before Christmas! Here are a few more sort of guy-centric suggestions if you’re still looking for ideas! Also, I have a lot of these and more in my Amazon shop, many of which are still available with free or rush shipping if you’re a Prime member. Check them out below:
2) A graphic poster is a wonderful way to freshen up any space. I used this one for a bedroom makeover awhile back, and it really made the room. This is by musician Tycho. You could throw in his recent album too!
3) I love this chrome hammerhead shark for two reasons: first, it’s actually a bottle opener! and two: because sharks. ’nuff said.
4) Retro styling with all the modern day comforts! This camera from Olympus brings together the best of both worlds. I use a PEN as my personal camera when I’m not using my phone, and I love how easy it is to use. This one even has a monitor that can flip around, which makes it great for selfies… not that I would know anything about that. er…
5) Every guy, whether they admit or not, likes a little pampering. These facial cleansing sheets from Ursa Major are super convenient to freshen up on the go, like in the car or at your desk, when you can’t get to a sink or bathroom right away. They smell great and are individually wrapped. Perfect stocking stuffer!
6) If you aren’t familiar with Jenev, you might recognize the names Evelyn and Jerome Ackerman. They were contemporaries alongside Eames and other iconic midcentury designers. Design Within Reach has collaborated with Jerome (Evelyn sadly passed away in 20) and are reissuing several of their iconic ceramic pieces. Grab them and own an authentic piece of design history!
7) A good pair of sneakers is sometimes all a guy needs. This pair from Diesel has enough cool factor to dress up or down, and the black and white color way makes it neutral enough to go with almost everything. I personally also love the boot style, and the zipper makes it super easy to get on and off.
Full Disclosure: I may receive a small referral commission (at no extra cost to you) should you purchase something using one of my affiliate links.