I picked up this little guy a few weeks ago when I was in SD, at the Mingei museum gift shop. He’s completely made out of recycled plastic bags! Speaking of animals, for those of you that celebrate the lunar calendar, Happy New Year! It’s the year of the rabbit! Anyway- here’s some happy linkage for your Friday… have a great weekend!!
• I’ve mentioned how I’ve become a Pinterest fanatic. I am completely obsessed I tell you! Pinterest has enabled me an outlet for so many of the other things that I don’t really mention on this blog, but are still areas I’m extremely interested in. It’s been soooo great sharing my “pins” with other people and also seeing what other people are “pinning” too. I’ve learned and been introduced to sooo much! Apparently my rampant “pinning” piqued the curiosity of Pinterest co-founder Ben Silbermann. He was so kind as to reach out and do a small profile of me for the Pinterest blog. If you are curious to know a little more about me, how I started my company J3, and how I use Pinterest, check it out here. (P.S. be on the look out for Pepé in the office pic)
• These color inspiration images from Farrow and Ball’s new 2011 colours are sooo great. I love all the color blocking- especially on the ceilings. Swoooon…
• I’m so excited for fellow blog buds, Holly from Decor8, and Coco from Cococozy. Coco just launched her new textile collection at the NYIGF and you can see a behind the scenes look at how that all came together here. Holly over at Decor8’s new book, aptly titled “Decor8” comes out in a few weeks! Pre-order here. Big congrats to these bloggers for taking things to the next level!
• Dabito at Old Brand New, just came back from a jaunt in Paris. These photos of his trip are incredible. I especially love the shot of the old lady in the fierce black and white striped jacket. C’est manifique! (via Old Brand New)
• Morgan’s post about her (so bad it’s good) tchotchke war made me literally laughing out loud. This caused an awkward moment of strange looks at me in the office. Check out why here. (via the brick house)