random metal pieces as art

I spotted this in the Pottery Barn catalog– ok my friends- I need your help – what do you call these things (the metal disc things that have the starburst hole patterns)? metal vents/grating/steamer/thing with holes bit…ugh…???? I’m totally drawing a blank as to what they’re called- but I love that they painted them white and mixed them with oblong platters and plates. You could probably take the concept even less traditional and mix in other objects whose shape and form you like and still unite them through a single color. Have any of you put something unexpected on your walls like this? (I’m still trying to figure out what those pieces are called!.. argh!!..)

Related Posts with Thumbnails